When strawberries and avocados are ripe at the same time, nothing loves them more than fresh arugula. The spice bite of the greens, combined with the sweetness and creaminess of the fruits, alongside the perfect acidity of the white balsamic vinegar, sends you straight to heaven on the Swoon Heaven Express.
Avocado Strawberry Arugula Salad + White Balsamic Dressing
- Arugula, 2 cups
- 1 pint strawberries
- 1 ripe avocado
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp white balsamic vinegar (regular balsamic works fine too. I just like white balsamic a lot)
- salt to taste (pepper if you like it)
- Put arugula in a bowl.
- Slice strawberries and avocado (watch the video below to see how I do mine).
- Add the sliced fruit (yes, avo is a fruit!) to your greens.
- Add olive oil and vinegar. Toss gently with your hands. Season to taste.
- Serve and enjoy!
In The Kitchen Keepin' It Real http://inthekitchenkeepinitreal.com/